Nottingham uses CAI Technologies to make Property Record (Tax) Cards and Tax Maps available on the internet. This offers citizens the ability to review and print their property data at their convenience. Maps and cards are still available at the town office during regular business hours.
First time users of the CAI software? Please follow the installation instructions for the required free Silverlight program.
Questions? Stop in to the Town Offices or call during regular office hours.
Help & Frequently Asked Questions
- Using CAI Query Manager Online - Description of the website and tools available.
- CAI Query Manager Online - FAQ's - FAQ's for the new map program, including web browser problems.
- How to see Property Details - Instructions on how to view the details regarding a specific property.
- How to use the "Find" feature - Instructions on how to use the "Find" feature on the website.
- How to Print a Map - Instructions on how to use the print command and print a portion of the map.
- How to Create an Abutters List - Instructions on how to create and print an abutters list and labels.
Additional Features Included with the new mapping software
- Find Abutters Function - Select properties within a specific distance to a particular property.
- Map Printing - Design a map prior to generating a PDF map to print or save.
- Map Layers - Turn on and off certain map layers, such as water bodies, buildings, & tax map text.
- Building Photos & Associated Documents - Access building photos and/or documents related to particular properties.
- Area of Interest - Quickly zoom to a specific area on the map.
- Bing Map Interface - Access MS Bing Maps interface directly from the Query Manager.
- Map Type Selector - Select the map background to view in the Query Manager, such as USGS, aerial or parcel background.