TOWN OPERATIONS CHANGING DURING COVID-19 RESPONSE
The Nottingham Select Board and town staff are working to maintain essential services throughout the duration of the Covid-19 pandemic. We are following the best available guidance from health officials to protect our residents and staff. The best source of town service information will the town web site – most services are still available. We will continue to evaluate the situation and these changes, and adapt throughout the crisis. We appreciate your working with us to keep everyone as safe as possible.
POLICE – ALL EMERGENCIES CALL 911, NO CHANGE
All other inquiries and requests call 679-1506 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Officers will address needs via telephone where possible.
- No VIN verifications, fingerprinting, or other walk-in services available
- Additional detail on services available online.
FIRE / EMS - ALL EMERGENCIES CALL 911, NO CHANGE
All other inquiries, including burn permits, call 679-5666
COMMUNITY CENTER/MUNICIPAL OFFICES
Closed to the public for all recreation, civic and social groups. Select Board/Town/Assessing Offices closed to the public and available by phone during regular hours 679-5022.
Open regular posted hours, Thurs-Sat 9A-5P. SUMMER HOURS start May 1st - Thursdays now 11am to 7 pm. Please try to avoid peak traffic day Saturday.
- The building at the center is closed to the public.
- Paper and cardboard – dispose together in large dumpster outside. Cardboard must be broken down.
- Aluminum cans – dispose in “tin can” dumpster. Please crush first.
- Plastics – hold at home, or dispose in garbage bags in compactor from outside.
- Bulky waste/demolition debris – quantities limited – see staff.
- Not accepted at this time:
- Waste Oil - Batteries
- Electronics - Light Bulbs
Recycling Center staff will be available outside to answer any questions.
Other inquiries by phone during regular posted hours, 679-9598; or email email@example.com.
Phone and email inquiries only, 679-1630. firstname.lastname@example.org
LIBRARY - CLOSED
RECREATION - All programs including after-school care closed. Staff available by phone 679-3435.
Mechanical, electrical, plumbing applications available online. Inspections of ongoing work done on case-by-case basis, call 679-9597.
LAND USE/ PLANNING/ ZONING - No new applications accepted. Land Use Board meetings TBD.
UPDATES AND CHANGES WILL BE POSTED ON TOWN WEB SITE.