The Nottingham Select Board and town staff are working to maintain essential services throughout the duration of the Covid-19 pandemic. We are following the best available guidance from health officials to protect our residents and staff. The best source of town service information will the town web site – most services are still available. We will continue to evaluate and adapt throughout the crisis. We appreciate your working with us to keep everyone as safe as possible.
RECYCLING & SOLID WASTE –
- Regular Summer Hours – please avoid Saturday if possible.
- The building at the center is closed to the public.
- Paper and cardboard – dispose together in large dumpster outside. Cardboard must be broken down.
- Aluminum cans – dispose in the yellow trailer. Please crush first.
- Plastics – hold at home, or dispose in garbage bags in compactor from outside.
- Glass - please dispose outside of the building (behind the chute)
- Bulky waste/demolition debris – quantities limited – see staff.
- Not accepted at this time:
- Waste Oil - Batteries
- Electronics - Light Bulbs
Recycling Center staff will be available outside to answer any questions.
TOWN CLERK - Offices Closed to the Public. 679-9598.
- Existing Vehicle Registrations must be renewed online.
- Newly-purchased vehicles may be registered in person by appointment only. Schedule appointment HERE.
- The expiration for temporary plates has not been extended.
- Tax Kiosk is here for general questions
- Tax bills are due July 7. Payments should be made by mail. In-person payments may be made by appointment only. Schedule appointment HERE.
- Officers will address needs via telephone where possible. 679-1506.
- June 12th: VIN verifications will be accepted, but no fingerprinting, or other walk-in services available.
FIRE - Offices closed to the public.
- Burn permits and all non-emergency services available by phone. 679-5666.
VOTER REGISTRATION/SUPERVISORS OF THE CHECKLIST - New voter registration and name/address changes may be made by appointment only. Schedule appointment here.
ALL OTHER TOWN OFFICES - While the building is closed, some services are available by appointment.
Please Check on Your Neighbors & Stay Safe!