Did you know that Nottingham has many awesome trails right here in town? This group will meet on Fridays, twice a month at the Town Hall Parking Lot. Hikers can carpool with us in the town van @ 9:30AM or meet us at the trailhead @ 10:00AM. If there is inclement weather, hiking/walking will be canceled by the Thursday prior.
When: Friday’s, twice a month
Cost: FREE, please RSVP!
Schedule, locations, and difficulty ratings will be added as we get closer to the start date. Call (603) 679-3435 or Email email@example.com with questions or to RSVP.
Where: Meet at the Trailhead at 10:00AM OR 9:30AM at the Town Hall Parking Lot to carpool with the Rec Department.
(Located at 139 Stage Rd. Nottingham, NH 03290)
Schedule, Locations and Difficulty Ratings:
- 3/10/23- Howard Swain Memorial Forest: 290-156 Nottingham Rd.
- 3/24/23- North River Preserve: 138 Stage Rd.
- 4/7/23- Kennard Forest: S.Side of Kennard Rd.
- 5/12/23- Mulligan Forest: 20-8 Stevens Hill Rd.
- 5/26/23- Terninko Easement: 1-37 Oak Ridge Rd.
For Trail maps, visit the Trails Committee Page on our website!
Program cancelations will be communicated through Nottingham Parks and Recreation Facebook page and emailed to participants as soon as possible.
|Spring Walking Trail||290.48 KB|