Notice is hereby given that the Nottingham Planning Board will hold a Board Meeting on Wednesday December 11, 2019 commencing at 7:00 p.m. in Conference Room 1 at the Town Municipal Office.
- Continuation- CASE 19-011-SUB- Application from Jeffrey and Susan Paradis, for a four-lot subdivision on a Scenic Road which may include tree cutting. The property, owned by Jeffrey and Susan Paradis, is located on Poor Farm Road in Nottingham, NH and is identified as Tax Map 58 Lot 7-1.
- This case has been heard on November 13, 2019 and was continued to December 11, 2019. The Notice for the November 13, 2019 case omitted the fact that the proposed Subdivision is on a Scenic Road.
- 2020 Proposed Zoning Changes Public Hearing
- To amend Zoning Ordinance Article II. Zoning Districts and District Regulations- Section C. Residential - Agricultural District, and Section F. Multi-Family Development. Adding permitted uses, clarifying and amending setbacks, and amending multi-family requirements to correspond to state law.
- To amend Zoning Ordinance Article IV. General Provisions- Section P. Motor Homes and Travel Trailers, to define a permitting process for temporary housing.
- To amend Zoning Ordinance Article II. Overlay Districts- Section C. Flood Hazard Areas to reflect current State building code regulations.
- Amendments to improve document formatting and section organization to improve readability and updated terminology throughout the Zoning Ordinance. No substantive changes are proposed.
- Case #19-012-LLA- Application from Michelle and Jay Insley, owners of 63 Poor Farm Road (Map 58 Lot 7 Sublot 5), and Sotirios Exarchos, owner of 61 Poor Farm Road (Map 58 Lot 7), for a Lot Line Adjustment between the two properties. Poor Farm Road is a Scenic Road in Nottingham, NH.
- Conceptual- Subdivision - Map 7 Lot 1N on Mitchell Road, Nottingham- Two traditional subdivision concepts. #1 two cul-de-sacs yielding 15 lots. #2 a loop road yielding 13 lots with ~2,000 LF of road
Staff/ Board Members Update
- 2020 Public Hearing and Application Deadline Schedule- Review JoAnna Arendarczyk
- August 28, 2019
- September 25, 2019
- October 23, 2019