Exemption & Credit Forms
- PA-29 Permanent Application for Property Credit/Exemption - Required Form for most exemptions and credits. Due on or before April 15th
- PA-33 (Life Estate/Trust) Statement of Qualification - Required Form if your property ownership is held in a Life Estate or Trust. Due on or before April 15th w/ PA-29
- Elderly Exemption Supplemental Application - Additional information required when filing for the Elderly Exemption. Due on or before April 15th w/ PA-29
- Disabled Exemption Supplemental Application - Additional information required when filing for the Disabled Exemption. Due on or before April 15th w/ PA-29
- PA-30 Elderly & Disabled Tax Deferral Application - Due on or before April 15th
Exemption & Credit Information
- Elderly Exemption Criteria - Summary of the qualifications needed to receive the Elderly Exemption
- Disabled Exemption Criteria - Summary of the qualifications needed to receive the Disabled Exemption
- Veteran's Credit Criteria - Summary of the qualifications needed to receive the Veteran's Credit
- List of Military Awards & Medals -Qualifying Awards for the Veterans’ Tax Credit
- Verification of Military Services - Forms that can be used to verify military service.
Property Tax Abatement & Appeals
- Municipal Abatement Form - Form used to file your property tax abatement at the Town Offices. Due after December Tax Bill/On or Before March 1st.
- Appeal Form to the BTLA - Form used to appeal your disagreement with your Town Abatement result. Due after September 1st
Charitable & Educational Organizations
- A-9 List of Real Estate on which Exemption is Claimed (RSA 72:23-c) - Form used by religious, charitable, and educational organizations to list of owned property. Due annually on or before April 15th.
- A-12 Charitable Organization Financial Statement (RSA 72:23 VI) - Form used by religious, charitbale, and educational organizations statement of financial conditions. Due annually before June 1st.
Current Use Assessment Forms & Information
- A-10 Application for Current Use Assessment - Must have 10 or more acres of land remaining in its natural state to qualify for current use assessment.
- CU-12 Summary of Forest Stewardship Plan
- Current Use Booklets - Summary & Helpful information about the Current Use program, process and criteria.
- A-5 Land Use Change Tax - Form to be filed when land no longer qualifies for current use assessment.
Excavation/Gravel & Timber Cut Forms & Documents
- PA-38 Notice of Intent to Excavate - Excavation related questions should be directed to the NH Dept. of Revenue at (603) 230-5969.
- PA-39 Report of Excavation - Call (603) 230-5969 for your Report of Excavation form.
- PA-7 Notice of Intent to Cut Wood/Timber - Timber cutting related questions should be directed to the NH Dept. of Revenue at (603) 230-5969.
- P-8 Report of Wood Cut - Call (603) 230-5969 for your Report of Wood Cut form.
- Application for Restoration of Involuntarily Merged Lots per RSA 674:39-aa
- Application for Voluntary Merger per RSA 674:39-a
- Petition for License Utility Poles/Underground Conduit
State of NH Low & Moderate Income Homeowners Property Tax Relief
- DP-8 Low & Moderate Income Application Form - This is a State of NH program and is not associated with the Town of Nottingham. Please call (603) 230-5000 for assistance.
- DP-8 Low & Moderate Income Filing Status Check