CHANGES IN EFFECT 3/26
- Regular Hours – please avoid Saturday if possible.
- The building at the center is closed to the public.
- Paper and cardboard – dispose together in large dumpster outside. Cardboard must be broken down.
- Aluminum cans – dispose in “tin can” dumpster. Please crush first.
- Plastics – hold at home, or dispose in garbage bags in compactor from outside.
- Bulky waste/demolition debris – quantities limited – see staff.
- Not accepted at this time:
- Waste Oil - Batteries
- Electronics - Light Bulbs
Recycling Center staff will be available outside to answer any questions.
Nottingham Municipal Facility Stickers are available
Stickers are available in the Selectmen's Office, the Recycling Center and now with the Town Clerk when you register your vehicles!
We pay by the ton to landfill our trash and by recycling as much as possible, we can reduce the amount of money we spend on waste disposal. The staff from the Recycling Center thank you for your cooperation with the Mandatory Recycling Policy! Remember, everything has a place at the Recycling Center and if you have any questions about what to do with an item, please ask, staff is happy to provide assistance.