MARCH 24, 2020
The Nottingham Select Board and town staff are working to maintain essential services throughout the duration of the Covid-19 pandemic. We are following the best available guidance from health officials to protect our residents and staff. The best source of town service information will the town web site – most services are still available. We will continue to evaluate the situation and these changes, and adapt throughout the crisis. We appreciate your working with us to keep everyone as safe as possible.
RECYCLING & SOLID WASTE – NEW GUIDELINES IN EFFECT NOW
- Regular Hours – please avoid Saturday if possible.
- The building at the center is closed to the public.
- Paper and cardboard – dispose together in large dumpster outside. Cardboard must be broken down.
- Aluminum cans – dispose in “tin can” dumpster. Please crush first.
- Plastics – hold at home, or dispose in garbage bags in compactor from outside.
- Glass - please dispose outside of the building (behind the chute)
- Bulky waste/demolition debris – quantities limited – see staff.
- Not accepted at this time:
- Waste Oil - Batteries
- Electronics - Light Bulbs
Recycling Center staff will be available outside to answer any questions.
TOWN CLERK - Offices Closed to the Public. 679-9598.
- Vehicle Registrations may be renewed online.
- New Registrations for dealer purchases have extended temporary deadline of 4/30.
*4/23/2020 extended to May 31, 2020*
- Tax Kiosk is here for general questions
POLICE - Offices closed to the public.
- Officers will address needs via telephone where possible. 679-1506.
- No VIN verifications, fingerprinting, or other walk-in services available.
FIRE - Offices closed to the public.
- Burn permits and all non-emergency services available by phone. 679-5666.
LIBRARY – Closed.
ALL OTHER TOWN OFFICES - Closed to the Public.
- Please call or email messages. Staff will be in contact on urgent matters.
Please Check on Your Neighbors & Stay Safe!