- Absentee Ballot Search - track your ballot, check your party, find your polling place, and more
- Application for State Election Absentee Ballot
- How to Receive an Absentee Ballot
Absentee ballots are available from the Town Clerk 30 days before an election OR as soon as printed ballots are received.
Request an Absentee Ballot Application:
1. IN PERSON during regular Town Clerk Office Hours.
2. IN WRITING to the Town Clerk PO Box 114 Nottingham NH 03290: Include your Name, Voting Address AND Mailing Address, and your signature.
3. BY FAX to the Town Clerk at (603) 679-1013: Include your Name, Voting Address AND Mailing Address, and your signature.
Submit Completed Absentee Ballots:
1. IN PERSON to the Town Clerk until 5:00 pm the day before an election.
2. RECEIVED BY MAIL until 5:00 pm on Election Day.
QUESTIONS? Call the Town Clerk at (603) 679-9598 during regular office hours.